Pastor Dan will be leading a 6 week class on Sunday afternoons beginning on Sunday, November 11 from 1:30-3pm. The class will include time for questions and general discussion about Christianity and the fundamentals of following Jesus. The agenda for the sessions is listed below.
If you are interested in participating in this class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fill out your information on the green card on Sunday morning and write “Exploring Jesus” under “Did we forget Something?” You can place the green card in the offering basket or in the mailbox on the side of the sound booth.
- 11/11 – The Bible (How can I understand the Bible in greater depth?)
- 11/18 – Born Again? (What difference does Jesus really make in my life?)
- 11/25 – Following Jesus (What does God want me to do with my life?)
- 12/2 – Community (Why is the church important?)
- 12/9 – Spirituality (How do I become more connected with God?)
- 12/16 – Essential Beliefs (What does God want us to believe?)