The Unity Build continues and the next few weeks are key for needing volunteers. One or two a week from Riverside would be great! And giving a half day is okay too. If you could give a weekday, that would be greatly appreciated. Unity Build supervisors can use anyone over 16 that is willing to work – they are accustomed to using unskilled help.
Below is a description of the progess on each of the houses.
House A (1109 Wabash Ave)
- The siding is about 50% complete
- Front sidewalk needs to be formed and poured
- The detached garage floor needs poured and then we can frame.
- Interior painting will start the week of December 11
- All interior trim work after that – about the 3rd week in December.
House B (1217 Wabash Avenue)
- It is almost dried in – meaning the windows and doors are the only thing that need installed. The roof is on and will be shingled this week by a specific person from Covenant.
- The front porched needs framed
- Hardy Plank siding will be started by Saturday, December 9