“For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:20
Date: July 11th, 2009 at 1:00 p.m.
Location: Harrison Hills Golf Club (http://www.harrisonhills.com)
Cost: $30 (price includes dinner and awards)
Purpose: Fun and Fellowship
- Door prizes include CD’s, DVD’s, Golf balls, among other items.
- Prizes awarded for longest drive and closest to the pin
- Prizes awarded for 1st and last place teams
- Extra games available including putting and chipping contests
- Hot Dog and Hamburger dinner included
- Drinks will be provided
To sign up
- Email the names, phone numbers, and email addresses of each member of your group. You may pay ahead of time or on the day of the outing.
- You may sign up as a foursome or as partial foursomes and we will fill the groups as needed.
NOT QUITE A GOLF ENTHUSIAST, BUT STILL WANT FUN AND FELLOWSHIP??
Join us for dinner around 5:00 p.m. or come help cook dinner, participate in games and enjoy the company of others.
If you have any questions, comments or would like to enter, please contact Zach Brennan at email@example.com or by phone at 765-532-2923.