Do you desire to truly connect with God in the midst of your busy schedule? Do you want to connect with other believers at a deeper level? Certainly, we all want to be in deeper relationships, but too often we end up putting what’s urgent ahead of what’s most important. That’s why we’re hosting Moment to Moment: An Invitation to Prayer on Friday, November 9th, 7-9PM and Saturday,November 10th, 9AM-5PM (lunch & childcare provided). Knowing we’re all busy, this experience is designed to help us engage with our Lord and each other.
Moment to Moment is prayer experience from the Dept. of Christian Formation of the Evangelical Christian Church. Goals for this retreat experience for each person include:
- hearing God speak to him/her personally
- feeling more deeply connected to others
- discovering, or re-discovering, a longing to continue this level of prayer personally & communally
- becoming more attentive to the Spirit in the midst of daily activities
- continuing growth to filter outward, empowering each one & each community through the Spirit to live as disciples of Christ, impacting the church and the world.
Michael Washington will be facilitating our Moment to Moment experience.
Please sign up at the church or by contacting [email protected], if you plan to attend. Thank you!
“Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.” Revelation 3:17