As part of our continued support for Trinity Missions we have scheduled a missions trip on Saturday, March 1st. Trinity is opening a new store in Crawfordsville, IN. They need help moving equipment and merchendise into the new store. In addition you will get a chance to visit several of the trinity facilities and interact with particapants in the program.
Finalized details will become available shortly, but most of the information is available now. We are only allowed to bring 30 people, so come prepared to signup at church this Sunday!
DATE: Saturday, Saturday, March 1st, 2008
TIME: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
WHO: Adults 18+ years
LOCATION: Meet at Lafayette Administrative Offices for training (includes continental breakfast)
- Tour store and processing room
- Load merchandise and furniture onto truck and trailer
TRAVEL: Via 15-passenger vans provided by Trinity Mission
- Whitlock facility (women’s residence) for mission fair, lunch, and chapel
- Old Crawfordsville Store
- Walk out back dock and across the alley to the new store,
- Unload merchandise from truck and trailer
- Price merchandise and stock shelves
- Move furniture, etc. from old store to new store
COST: $10 to cover training supplies, gas, food & drinks?
- Plus some groceries and/or supplies for the ladies’ pantry?